Touro Law Center
225 Eastview Drive/Room 404
Central Islip, NY 11722
Telephone: (631) 761-7060
Fax: (631) 761-7069
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Other hours by appointment
Area of Practice Affinity Groups
Many alumni would like to be connected with fellow graduates who share their practice interests. After law school, classmates become colleagues in your professional network: a valuable source of ideas, referrals, job and mentoring opportunities and more.
Professional area of practice affinity groups:
- Work to strengthen and promote communications, events and activities with members of their respective group.
- Work with current student organizations to put them in touch with a network of Touro Law alumni who practice in the affinity group’s area of law or who were members of the student organizations while attending law school.
- Recruit alumni members for their respective group.
- Help plan activities with the group and respective law school student organizations.
- Participate as guest speakers for our Boardroom Speaker Series – Student Alumni Roundtable Discussions.
Current Area of Practice Affinity Groups: Bankruptcy
Interested in joining a group? E-mail email@example.com or call 631.761.7063