Touro Law Center
225 Eastview Drive/Room 404
Central Islip, NY 11722
Telephone: (631) 761-7060
Fax: (631) 761-7069
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Other hours by appointment
Created in 2007 to help connect current Touro Law Center students with alumni, the Alumni Council has built a network of more than 200 volunteers who help students in a number of different areas, from Admissions
and Career Services
to Student Organizations
As a Council member, you may participate as much as you like, as often as you like and:
As a Council Member, you may choose to:
Assist with Admissions
- Phone accepted students (March through August)
- Meet with incoming students
- Attend Accepted Student Receptions (February through April)
- Attend recruitment events in your area (if applicable)
- Attend Orientation Welcome Reception
Assist Career Services
Assist Student Organizations
- Serve as an alumni resource for a student organization
- Serve as a judge for competitions
- Participate as a guest speaker for student programs
Alumni Council Members also have volunteered to participate in:
- Bainbridge Moot Court Competition
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Society’s Negotiation and Client Counseling Competitions.
- Professor’s Oral Arguments
- Regional Client Counseling Competition
To become a member of Touro Law Center’s Alumni Council, click here. For questions or further information, please contact the Alumni Office at 631.761.7063 or e-mail email@example.com.