Dean Patricia Salkin Named Long Island BRAVA Award Winner
Posted On June 17, 2016
Touro Law Center is proud to announce that Dean Patricia Salkin has been selected as a recipient of...
Edward Lino Earns Nassau County Bar Association Scholarship
Posted On June 10, 2016
Touro Law is pleased to announce that first-year, part-time student Edward Lino was awarded the Nass...
Touro Law Review Issue Published Special Volume on Musician Billy Joel and the Law
Posted On June 8, 2016
Touro Law Review has published a special volume on legendary musician, Billy Joel and the Law, based...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.