Girl Scouts of Suffolk County and Touro Law Center Announce New Justice Patch Program
Posted On April 17, 2015
Touro Law Center and Girl Scouts of Suffolk County have announced an all-new Justice Patch Program....
Leading New York Practice Scholar Plans to Visit Touro Law in the Fall – Professor Patrick Connors Appointed Scholar in Residence
Posted On April 14, 2015
Touro Law Center Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce that Professor Patrick Connors has been...
Touro Law To Host Inaugural Long Island Resiliency Conference
Posted On April 8, 2015
Touro Law Center will host the first-ever conference focusing on the role of local law and policy so...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.