Two Touro Law Students Selected as 2015 New York City Bar Association Diversity Fellows
Posted On March 3, 2015
Touro Law Center students Ingrid Tatiana Medina and Alexis Bullard have been selected as 2015 New Yo...
Touro Law and LexisNexis Form Unique Alliance to Support Law School Incubators and Residency Programs
Posted On February 27, 2015
Touro Law Center’s International Justice Center for Postgraduate Development (IJCPD) and Lexis...
Prominent Defense Attorney Benjamin Brafman to Deliver Lecture at Touro Law
Posted On February 26, 2015
Criminal defense attorney Benjamin Brafman will deliver a lecture, “Litigating in the Public E...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.