Erica Edwards O’Neal ‘99 Named Amistad’s VP of Membership
Posted On February 9, 2016
Touro Law is proud of Erica Edwards O’Neal, Senior Director of Career Services and Director of...
ABA President Paulette Brown to Visit Touro Law
Posted On February 8, 2016
Touro Law Center is pleased to announce that ABA President Paulette Brown will visit the school on F...
Law Students, Practitioners and Judges Help Facilitate National Mock Trial Competition for Undergraduate Students
Posted On February 4, 2016
Touro Law students are working together with members of the bar, bench and academy to share their kn...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.