Touro Law Offers New Concentration in Solo & Small Practice Law
Posted On August 19, 2014
Touro Law Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce a new concentration in Solo & Small Practi...
Touro Law Appoints Director of Diversity and Inclusion
Posted On August 13, 2014
Touro Law Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce that Erica Edwards-O’Neal has been appoi...
Dean Salkin Named Co-Chair of State Bar’s Legal Education and Admission to the Bar Committee
Posted On August 12, 2014
Touro Law Dean Patricia Salkin has been appointed the new co-chair of the New York State Bar Associa...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.