Touro Law Names Acting Associate Dean for Student Services
Posted On January 17, 2017
Dean Harry Ballan has announced that Visiting Professor of Law Laura Dooley will serve as Acting Ass...
Touro Law Student Receives Prestigious Elder Law Scholarship
Posted On January 4, 2017
Touro Law student Jessica Klersy has been awarded the Joel K. Asarch Scholarship of New York State B...
Touro Law Positioned as Leader in Aging and Longevity Law
Posted On December 1, 2016
Touro Law Center Dean Harry Ballan is pleased to announce the New York State Education Department ha...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.