Touro Law Welcomes New Staff Attorney in the Disaster Relief Clinic
Posted On October 7, 2016
Touro Law Center Dean Harry Ballan is pleased to announce the hiring of Ambika Raghunandan, Class of...
E.D.N.Y. Mediation Settlement Day Luncheon and CLE to Be Held at Touro Law on October 20, 2016
Posted On October 5, 2016
On October 20, 2016, the Eastern District of New York (“E.D.N.Y.”) Chapter of the Federa...
New Director of Externship Programs Appointed at Touro Law
Posted On September 28, 2016
Touro Law Dean Harry Ballan has named Professor Marjorie Silver the new Director of Externship Progr...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.