Meredith R. Miller Named Professor of Law
Posted On July 21, 2016
Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce that Meredith R. Miller has been promoted to Professor o...
Touro Law Appoints Erica Edwards-O’Neal as New Director of Alumni and Donor Relations
Posted On July 20, 2016
Touro Law Center Dean Patricia Salkin announced that Erica Edwards-O’Neal ’99 will serve...
Three Touro Law Graduates Named NYS Excelsior Fellows
Posted On July 19, 2016
Touro Law Center is pleased to announce that three graduates have been selected as prestigious New Y...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.