New Dean Appointed at Touro Law Center
Posted On August 3, 2016
The Touro College & University System today announced that Harry Ballan will join Touro College...
Change of Command at Touro Law Center Vets Clinic
Posted On July 26, 2016
Rosanne Trabocchi, a 23-year veteran U.S. Coast Guard JAG officer, and Sarah Fetherston, who went to...
Touro Law, The EDNY & Federal Bar Partner to Launch the Justice Institute
Posted On July 25, 2016
The District Court for the Eastern District of New York, in partnership with the Eastern District of...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.