Touro Law Positioned as Leader in Aging and Longevity Law
Posted On December 1, 2016
Touro Law Center Dean Harry Ballan is pleased to announce the New York State Education Department ha...
Touro Law Arbitration Team Places First in Statewide Competition
Posted On November 22, 2016
Central Islip, NY - Touro Law’s Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Society Arbitration team,...
Touro Law Celebrates Retiring Associate Dean, Welcomes New Veterans’ Clinic Leadership
Posted On November 9, 2016
The Touro Law Center Alumni Veterans Council hosted a brunch on Sunday, November 6, 2016, to mark th...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.