Touro Law Names Eight Leaders in Law and Business to Board of Governors
Posted On September 30, 2014
Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce the appointment of eight new members to the Touro Law Ce...
Touro Law First Year Students Enter the First Portal To Practice
Posted On September 11, 2014
Touro Law Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce that first-year students will participate in a...
Touro Law To Host Documentary Screening and Q&A
Posted On September 2, 2014
Touro Law Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce a screening of the new documentary Brothers of...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.