Touro Law Student Appointed in Leadership Role for the National Black Law Students Association
Posted On April 28, 2016
Touro Law 1L student Rebekah Gordon has been named National Director of Membership for the National...
Touro Law Receives Funds from Suffolk County for Work with Veterans
Posted On April 12, 2016
Touro Law Center received a $9,700 Suffolk County Veterans Marathon grant, which will allow the scho...
Touro Law Student Tatiana Medina Receives Prestigious NYSBA Internship
Posted On April 11, 2016
Touro Law Center is pleased to announce that Tatiana Medina has been selected as a NYSBA Kenneth G....
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.