Frederick K. Brewington Delivered the Howard Glickstein Civil Rights and Public Policy Lecture
Posted On November 9, 2015
Frederick K. Brewington of The Law Offices of Frederick K. Brewington delivered the Howard Glickstei...
Michael Oren to Accept Touro Law’s Gould Book Award
Posted On October 27, 2015
Michael Oren has been selected as the Bruce K. Gould Book Award recipient for his bestseller “...
Leaders Gather for Discussion on Fair and Accessible Housing
Posted On October 12, 2015
Touro Law Center and the Long Island Housing Partnership (LIHP) are pleased to announce a full day c...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.