Touro Law Announces Two New Scholarships
Posted On December 11, 2014
Touro Law Center is pleased to announce two newly created $25,000 scholarships for Touro Law student...
Touro Law Receives $75K Grant from the Robin Hood Relief Fund
Posted On November 20, 2014
Touro Law Announces New Student Scholarships
Posted On November 19, 2014
Adding to more than $1M in new student scholarships raised over the past year, Touro Law Center Dean...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.