Pamela Greene ’98 Joins Touro Law as Director of Alumni and Donor Relations
Posted On February 7, 2017
Dean Harry Ballan is pleased to announce that Pamela Greene ‘98 has been named Director of Alu...
Robin Hood Foundation Awards $200,000 Grant to Touro Law’s Disaster Clinic
Posted On January 31, 2017
Touro Law Center Dean Harry Ballan is pleased to announce that Touro Law has received a grant in the...
Michael B. Mushlin Named Visiting Professor of Law
Posted On January 25, 2017
Dean Harry Ballan has announced that Michael B. Mushlin has been named Visiting Professor of Law for...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.