This year's Gitenstein Lecture will explore the problem of patient safety and its connection to malpractice law, through a presentation by Dean Dauer with response and commentary by members of the medical profession and practicing bar. The discussion will be informative, important, and - at the very least - lively.
Alan Fuchsberg, Esq.
Fred Johs, Esq.
Erica Weissman, J.D., Psy, D.
Co-sponsored by Touro Law Center and the Lander College for Women, The Anna Ruth & Mark Hasten School
Beneath the word JOIN enter:
- Conference ID: touro
- Name: Your first and last name
- Company: Your firm or affiliation
- Email: Your email address
Then click LOGIN.
For the AUDIO portion of the event dial 888-415-5093 within the US or Canada. If you are joining the call from overseas then dial 786-567-9094, this may be a long distance call.
When prompted please enter your Conference Code Number: 9009062113#
You will be placed on music-hold until the conference begins. Please stand by.
If you are using a speakerphone then please engage the "mute" button for best audio.
* Internet access with connection speed of 128 Kbps or higher
* Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista or higher
* Internet Explorer 6, Netscape 7.0, Firefox 1.0 or higher browser version
* Mac OS X with Internet Explorer or Firefox
* Flash 8.0 or higher