June 5 – 10, 2015 Post Trip - 6 Day Cultural Xian & Beijing Experience
The information below is for informational purposes only – all Hotel Bookings, Visa application, Day Trips and Post Trip Extensions are to be made directly via registration form to http://www.chinatour.com/jewsofshanghai.htm
after January 7, 2015
- Beijing - Ritz-Carlton Beijing Financial Street
- Xian - Shangri-La Hotel Xian
Jun/05 Shanghai to Xian
This morning transfer to Airport and take a flight to Xian; upon arrival stop at the Ancient City Wall and the Muslim market. After dinner, transfer and check-in to your hotel.
Meals: Buffet dinner at Grand Noble Hotel
Full day tour to: the North Square of Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum, Terra Cotta Army replication factories. Evening: Tang Dynasty Dancing Show
Meals: Lunch at Chinese local restaurant with noodle making demonstration; Dumpling Banquet at Grand New World Hotel
Jun/07 Xian to Beijing
Transfer to Airport to take a flight to Beijing; lunch on own at Airport
Upon arrival visit Temple of Heaven, and then check-in to your hotel.
Meals: Peking duck dinner at Quanjude Roast Duck Restaurant with walk around the Qianmen area
AM: Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City
PM: Hutong tour with rickshaw
Meals: Lunch at local Family, Dinner at Chinese local restaurant.
Jun/09 Beijing - Great Wall - Beijing
Hike along the Great Wall (Badaling Pass), and then visit the elegant Summer Palace.
Later afternoon, free at Wangfujing Street for dinner on own or last minutes shopping.
Meals: Lunch at Runze Jade Garden
Jun/10 Beijing / Hometown
Today you'll be escorted to the airport to board your homeward flight
$1,285 per person
*Single supplement $550 per person
Includes China Domestic Air:
Shanghai to Xian
Xian to Beijing
1. Admission fees: to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
2. Meals: all meals as specified in the itinerary;
3. Tour guides: excellent private English-speaking guide.
4. Accommodations: hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified;
5. Transfers: domestic flights & land transfer with drivers as specified;
6. Arrangement: planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
7. Water bottles on bus (max 2 bottles each person / day).
1. International flights to/from China;
2. China visa fees;
3. Gratuities to guides, drivers & hotel porters ($8 per person)
4. Any expense of personal nature;
Reservation, Payment & Cancellation:
$300 deposit per person is required when making reservation. In the event that the deposit does not reach us within 10 days after the booking is made, we assume that you no longer wish to travel with us and we will release any arrangements reserved for you. The booking becomes a Contract at the time you put deposit. The booking becomes a contract upon receiving your deposit. Deposit is non-refundable.
Final payment must be received no later than 45 days prior to departure. If Chinatour.com doesn't receive your final payment 60 days before departure, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and charge cancellation fees accordingly. If the booking is made less than 45 days before departure, full amount should be paid when booking.
A $25 handling fee per change per person applies to any change in air/land arrangements after the booking is confirmed. Once documents/tickets are issued, any change of the booking is considered as cancellation, and then Cancellation Policies apply.
A cancellation notice by mail or fax must be received by Chinatour.com. Cancellation fees are agreed to be liquidated damages and not a penalty. The following cancellation fee will be assessed per person accordingly when you cancel your reservation:
• 45 or more days prior to departure: $300 per person will be assessed
• 30-44 days prior to departure: $400 per person will be assessed
• 14-29 days prior to departure: $600 per person will be assessed
• 4-13 days prior to departure: $1000 per person will be assessed
• Less than 3 days or nonappearance: 100% of total charge