Follow us on
INSURANCE CHECKLIST – SEPT. 9 & 18, 2013
See below for the Insurance Checklist drafted before the recent proof of loss extension:
1. Insurance Checklist
- This checklist provides practical and plain-English information focusing on:
(1) the flood insurance proof of loss requirement and deadline
, and the separate flood insurance statute of limitations to file suit;
(2) what these deadlines are for homeowner (non-flood) policies; and
(3) information about getting insurance money paid on a higher “replacement cost value” (RCV) basis and related deadlines, elevation and flood policy premiums, and other tips.
2. Cover letter
– Please also read this accompanying cover letter
, which has additional critical information about the proof of loss requirement and other insurance-related issues.
MATERIALS FROM PUBLIC SEMINAR – JULY 19, 2013
Helping Sandy Victims with Insurance Claims Seminar at Touro Law Center, with insurance attorneys Jonathan Wilkofsky, Esq. and Scott Agulnick, Esq. building consultants, and public adjusters