Portal to Admissions Program
The Portal to Admission Program @Touro Law is offered to prospective students who are taking or retaking the LSAT and who plan to attend Touro Law.
Students selected to participate in this program will take both:
- a 60-hour LSAT preparatory course offered by Focus Approach. This course will be taught at the Touro Law campus on Sunday.
- a 12-hour Legal Analysis & Writing Preview Course taught by Touro faculty in conjunction with the Focus Approach prep course.
Participants who complete this program and are accepted to Touro Law will be entitled to the following:
- offer of admission to Touro Law either full-time or part-time. (Please note prospective students will still need to officially apply for admission to Touro Law and meet all admission criteria established by the Touro Law Admissions committee.)
- reimbursement of the cost of the LSAT prep course and the Legal Analysis & Writing Preview course (up to $2,100) in the form of tuition scholarship distributed equally in the fall and spring semesters once the student is enrolled at Touro Law
- automatic evaluation for merit scholarships
*The same guarantee, reimbursement, and evaluation will be made available to all participants enrolled in a 60-hour Focus Approach LSAT program, regardless of its location, as long as the participants also complete a comparable Legal Writing course taught by faculty from an ABA approved law school.
For more information about this program, please contact Peter Gormanly of Focus Approach at
914-763-0128 and check out the introduction video below.
Fill out my online form.