Touro Law Adds More Than $200,000 in Student Scholarship Support
Posted On July 2, 2015
Touro Law Center Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce several new named and endowed scholarsh...
New Director of Alumni and Donor Relations Announced at Touro Law
Posted On June 15, 2015
Touro Law Center Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce the hiring of Erica Vladimer, Class of...
Touro Law Announces New Veterans Scholarship Fund
Posted On June 11, 2015
Touro Law Center Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce the newly created Judge Sol Wachtler Ve...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.