Touro Law Adds New Student Scholarships
Posted On August 26, 2015
Touro Law Center Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce several new scholarships for students t...
Touro Law Welcomes 197 Incoming First-Year J.D. Students
Posted On August 25, 2015
Touro Law welcomes an incoming class of 197 first year J.D. students which includes full-time...
Joan Foley Named Kermit Gitenstein Distinguished Professor of Health Law & Policy
Posted On July 20, 2015
Touro Law Center Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce that Associate Professor Joan Foley has...
Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation. If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.