Erica Edwards O’Neal ‘99 Named Amistad’s VP of Membership
Posted On February 9, 2016
Touro Law is proud of Erica Edwards O’Neal, Senior Director of Career Services and Director of...
ABA President Paulette Brown to Visit Touro Law
Posted On February 8, 2016
Touro Law Center is pleased to announce that ABA President Paulette Brown will visit the school on F...
Law Students, Practitioners and Judges Help Facilitate National Mock Trial Competition for Undergraduate Students
Posted On February 4, 2016
Touro Law students are working together with members of the bar, bench and academy to share their kn...
Open House for Prospective Students
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
6:15 pm - 9:10 pm
The admissions process seeks to identify applicants who show an ability to pursue the study of law successfully and to make an important contribution to the Law Center's educational program and to the legal profession. While significant weight is attached to a student's undergraduate cumulative grade point average and Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score(s), the selection process is not strictly mathematical and includes evaluation of:
- Undergraduate major and course selection
- Trend of undergraduate grades
- Rigor of undergraduate institution
- Writing ability (Personal Statement and the LSAT Writing Sample(s))
- Successful graduate study, where applicable
- Professional experience and achievement, where applicable
- Personal qualities of integrity and a commitment to public service
- Letters of recommendation from persons with direct knowledge of the
individual's intellectual ability, aptitude, and character.
- Requirements: U.S. Applicants
- Requirements: Non U.S. Applicants
- Application Procedure
- Dual Degree Programs