1 / *
A Dream Come True
Whitney always dreamed she would be an attorney. Now she is living that dream.
Touro Law Team Work
Two members of the Touro Law family work with Nassau County Comptroller George Maragos.
Touro Law Center
225 Eastview Drive/Room 306
Central Islip, NY 11722
Telephone: (631) 761-7030
Fax: (631) email@example.com Hours of Operation
Monday – Wednesday, 9:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Other hours by appointment
With our innovative curriculum that combines hands-on experience with practical knowledge, Touro Law Center gives students the edge in developing legal skills they need to apply theory in the real world. Our graduates enter almost every area of law practice available. While the majority begin their careers in private practice, a significant number enter government service (primarily district attorney offices). Smaller numbers go into public interest law and post-graduate clerkships.
Law Center graduates have reached the upper levels of the profession, serving as general counsel of major corporations, senior associates and partners of major law firms, distinguished solo and small firm practitioners, members of the bench, and as elected officials. Our alumni are an invaluable resource for the community and provide inspiration to current law students.
- Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Greenberg, Formato & Einiger, LLP
- Ace USA
- American Land Services, Inc.
- Area Web, Inc.
- Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Axis Reinsurance Company
- Baker & Botts, LLP
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Bee Ready Fishbein Hatter & Donovan, LLP
- Belkin Burden Wenig & Goldman, LLP
- Berkman, Henoch, Peterson, Peddy & Fenchel, P.C.
- Bloomberg LL.P.
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP
- Borah, Goldstein, Altschuler, Nahins & Goidel, P.C.
- Bronx County District Attorney's Office
- CA Technologies
- Canon U.S.A., Inc.
- Capital One N.A.
- Celgene Corporation
- Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman, LLP
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Columbia University
- Connell Foley LLP
- Cooley LLP
- Country-Wide Insurance Company
- Cullen and Dykman, LLP
- Davidoff Malito & Hutcher LLP
- Day Pitney LLP
- Deutsche Asset Management
- Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Dorsey & Whitney LLP
- Eaton & Van Winkle LLP
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Farrell Fritz, P.C.
- Feldman, Kramer & Monaco, P.C.
- Ferro, Kuba, Magano, Sklyar, P.C.
- Fidelity National Financial
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- First American Title Insurance Company of New York
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen and Loewy, LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Gouverneur Healthcare Services
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Harris Beach PLLC
- Herzfeld & Rubin, P.C.
- Hewlett Packard Financial Services
- Holland & Knight LLP
- Huron Consulting Group Inc.
- Icon Central Laboratories
- Intellectual Frontier LLC
- Internal Revenue Services
- Jaspan Schlesinger LLP
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Kaufman Dolowich Voluck & Gonzo LLP
- Kaye Scholer LLP
- Key Brand Entertainment, Inc.
- Kings County District Attorney's Office
- KPMG LLP
- L’Abbate, Balkan, Colavita, & Contini, L.L.P.
- L’Oreal USA, Inc.
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer, LLP
- Lewis Johs Avallone Aviles, LLP
- Liberty Mutual
- Long Island Railroad
- Long Island Regional Planning Council
- Long Island University
- McBreen & Kopko
- McDermott Will & Emery
- MediSys Health Network
- Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
- Meyer, Suozzi, English & Klein, P.C.
- Milber Makris Plousadis & Seiden, LLP
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP
- Moses & Singer LLP
- Nassau County District Attorney's Office
- Nassau County Family Court
- National Security Council
- NBTY, Inc.
- New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission
- New York County District Attorney’s Office
- New York State Court of Appeals
- New York State Department of Labor
- New York State Senate
- New York State Supreme Court
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Office of the New York State Attorney General
- Panda Management Company, Inc.
- Pasternack, Tilker, Ziegler, Walsh, Stanton & Romano LLP
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Paul Hastings
- Phillips Lytle LLP
- Pryor Cashman LLP
- Queens County District Attorney's Office
- Red Zone Sports Management Group, LLC
- Reed Smith
- Rivkin Radler LLP
- Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C.
- Schwartzapfel Partners P.C.
- Scotia Capital
- Sedgwick CMS
- Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney, Ltd.
- Sendroff & Baruch, LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Shine International
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP & Affiliates
- SNR Denton
- Suffolk County Attorney
- Suffolk County District Attorney's Office
- Suffolk County Legislature
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Syms Corp.
- The Dress Barn, Inc.
- TheraQuest Biosciences
- Thomas, Thomas & Hafer, LLP
- Thomson Reuters
- Time Warner Cable
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Department of Labor
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
- Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP