Follow us on
Touro Law Hosts Domestic Violence & Human Trafficking Program
Posted On October 14, 2014
Touro Law Center will host a Domestic Violence & Trafficking Program on Tuesday, October 14, 201...
Touro Law Names Eight Leaders in Law and Business to Board of Governors
Posted On September 30, 2014
Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce the appointment of eight new members to the Touro Law Ce...
Touro Law First Year Students Enter the First Portal To Practice
Posted On September 11, 2014
Touro Law Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce that first-year students will participate in a...
On the Docket
Touro Law has launched a weekly radio show called On the Docket. Each week law matters are discussed that relate to the Long Island community.
- Hurricane Sandy (aired 3/9/2014)
Guests Touro Law Professor Benjamin Rajotte and Jon Kaiman, New York Rising
- Legalizing Marijuana (aired 3/16/2014)
Guests Touro Law Professor Richard Klein and Dwight Merriam, Professor at University of Connecticut School of Law.
- Tax Laws (aired 3/23/2014)
Guests Touro Law Professor Dan Subotnik and tax experts Arnold Haskell, Tim Mulcahey, and Adam Rosenfeld from Baker Tilly Virchow and Krause.
- Veterans' and Servicemembers' Rights Show (aired 3/30/2014)
Guests Touro Law Associate Dean Kenneth Rosenblum and Touro Law student Paul Lipsky.
- Senior Citizens Rights (aired 4/6/2014)
Guest Touro Law Professor Denise Doty, director of the Senior Citizens Law Program.
- Health Care Decision Making (aired 4/13/2014)
Guests include Touro Law Distinguished Visiting Professor Ed Dauer and Clinical Director Marianne Artusio.
- Civil Rights (aired 4/20/2014)
Guests include Touro Law Dean Emeritus Howard Glickstein.
- Affordable Health Care (aired 4/27/2014)
Guests include with Adam Rosenfeld from Baker Tilly and Ed Dauer, Touro Law Distinguished Visiting Professor in Health Law & Policy
- Cybercrime (aired 5/4/2014)
Guests include Professor Jonathan Ezor and Professor Michelle Zakarin
- Problem Solving Court (aired 5/11/2014)
Guests include Professor Myra Berman and Suffolk County Supreme Court Judge Andrew A. Crecca
- Foreclosure Crisis (aired 5/18/2014)
Guests included Maria DeGennaro of Empire Justice and Melissa Greenberger, staff attorney of Touro Law's Mortgage and Foreclosure Clinic
- Bankruptcy Basics (aired 6/1/2014
Guest was Touro Law Professor Leif Rubinstein, head of the Bankruptcy Clinic
- Community Justice Center (aired 6/22/2014)
Guests included Touro Law Center's Director of the International Center for Post-Graduate Development Fred Rooney and Rosemarie Barnett, attorney at the Community Justice Center of Long Island
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) (aired 6/29/2014)
With guest Touro Law Professor Melissa Greenberger
- Family Law (aired 7/6/2014)
With Touro Law Family Law Professors Lewis Silverman and Danielle Schwager
- Landlord/Tenant Issues (aired 7/13/2014)
With guest Suffolk County District Court Judge Stephen Ukeiley
- Religion and the Law (aired 7/20/2014)
Guests include Touro Law Professors Lawrence Raful and Thomas Schweitzer
- Integrative Law (aired 7/27/2014)
Guests include Touro Law Professor Marjorie Silver as well as Kim Wright and Latonia Early
- Technology Case Riley v. California (aired 8/3/2014)
Guest Touro Law Professor Michelle Zakarin
- The Garden City Housing Decision (aired 8/10/2014)
Guest Fred Brewington, Esq. of Frederick Brewington Law Offices
- Prisons and Policing (aired 8/17/2014)
With guests Amol Sinha of the New York Civil Liberties Union and Touro Law Professor Richard Klein
- Disaster Relief Law (aired 8/24/2014)
With guests Disaster Relief Clinic Staff Attorney Melissa Luckman and Founder of CCI Advocates, Inc. Scott Primiano
- Special Education Law (aired 8/31/2014)
Guests include Senior Attorney Ed Nitkewicz and Supervising Attorney at Long Island Advocacy Center, Inc. Eilleen Buckley
- Legal Services for the Community (aired 9/7/2014)
Guests Bill Ferris, of counsel to the firm, Bracken Margolin Besunder LLP, and Touro Law Professor Lynne Kramer
- Immigration (aired 9/14/2014)
Guest David Sperling, Esq., founder of David M. Sperling & Associates
- Health Law and Policy (aired 9/21/2014)
Guest Edward Dauer, Professor of Law and Dean Emeritus, University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Brothers of the Blacklist – A Documentary (aired 9/28/2014)
Guest Scott Fein, Partner at Whiteman, Osterman & Hanna LLP
- Voting Rights (aired 10/5/2014)
Guest Benjamin E. Griffith, partner in the Cleveland, Mississippi law firm of Griffith & Griffith