Law Firm Challenge
Established in 2010, the Law Firm Challenge provides alumni with a unique opportunity to reconnect with their alma mater, support the continued success of Touro Law Center, strengthen the alumni network and enhance their firm's profile.
Firms with five or more Touro Law graduates are eligible to participate in the Law Firm Challenge. Each firm will designate an alumnus as a liaison for the challenge. Participating firms will compete for the highest percentages of alumni giving to the Law Center, with an emphasis on gifts to the Annual Fund
. Remember, it isn't the amount of your gift that counts, but rather your participation.
The winners of the Challenge will be determined by firm participation rate. Each year, the winning firm's name will be engraved on the base of the Touro Law Cup, which will be presented to the winning firm at the Annual Winter Alumni Reception in January.
Benefits of joining the Challenge:
- Participating firms will enjoy a breakfast or lunch with the Dean
- Support quality programs for future generations of lawyers
- Encourage alumni networking within each firm
- Reconnect alumni with their alma mater
- All participating firms will be recognized in the school's magazine, The Touro Lawyer, as well as the alumni e-newsletter
To learn more about or to join the Challenge, please contact the alumni office at (631) 761-7063 or e-mail
Congratulations to Rosicki, Rosicki & Associates, P.C., winners of the 2012 Law Firm Challenge. The firm of Certilman Balin Adler & Hyman placed second. Click here
to view photos from the 2013 Annual Winter Alumni Reception and presentation of the Touro Law Cup to the Rosicki firm.