Place Materials and Exams on Reserve
Erica Edwards O’Neal ‘99 Named Amistad’s VP of Membership
Posted On February 9, 2016
Touro Law is proud of Erica Edwards O’Neal, Senior Director of Career Services and Director of...
ABA President Paulette Brown to Visit Touro Law
Posted On February 8, 2016
Touro Law Center is pleased to announce that ABA President Paulette Brown will visit the school on F...
Law Students, Practitioners and Judges Help Facilitate National Mock Trial Competition for Undergraduate Students
Posted On February 4, 2016
Touro Law students are working together with members of the bar, bench and academy to share their kn...
Place Materials & Exams on Reserve
Any faculty member may place materials on reserve for classes. Cases, selections from books, periodicals, or other materials can be made available to students, so long as the request is in compliance with the copyright laws. Please obtain all copyright clearances through Faculty Services prior to forwarding them.
To place material on reserve:
- Provide a copy or a citation so we can pull the material.
- Complete a copy of the Reserve Request Form.
- Bring materials or requests to a supervisor at the Circulation Desk, leave it in the Public Services mailbox, fax it to 631.761.7158, email it or have it delivered through Faculty Services.
You may post exams online on the Law Center's password protected intranet. Posted exams are easier to locate, eliminate the need to photocopy and are only accessible to faculty, students, and appropriate staff. (Microsoft Word documents are preferred.)
To post exams on the intranet:
- Submit copies of the exams and any corresponding answers via e-mail.
- Send exhibits required for the exam that are not included -- such as accompanying maps or statutes – to Laura Ross so they may be scanned and placed on the intranet. Please obtain copyright clearances through Faculty Services prior to sending material protected by copyright.