Place Materials and Exams on Reserve
Touro Law Adds More Than $200,000 in Student Scholarship Support
Posted On July 2, 2015
Touro Law Center Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce several new named and endowed scholarsh...
New Director of Alumni and Donor Relations Announced at Touro Law
Posted On June 15, 2015
Touro Law Center Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce the hiring of Erica Vladimer, Class of...
Touro Law Announces New Veterans Scholarship Fund
Posted On June 11, 2015
Touro Law Center Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce the newly created Judge Sol Wachtler Ve...
Place Materials & Exams on Reserve
Any faculty member may place materials on reserve for classes. Cases, selections from books, periodicals, or other materials can be made available to students, so long as the request is in compliance with the copyright laws. Please obtain all copyright clearances through Faculty Services prior to forwarding them.
To place material on reserve:
- Provide a copy or a citation so we can pull the material.
- Complete a copy of the Reserve Request Form.
- Bring materials or requests to a supervisor at the Circulation Desk, leave it in the Public Services mailbox, fax it to 631.761.7158, email it or have it delivered through Faculty Services.
You may post exams online on the Law Center's password protected intranet. Posted exams are easier to locate, eliminate the need to photocopy and are only accessible to faculty, students, and appropriate staff. (Microsoft Word documents are preferred.)
To post exams on the intranet:
- Submit copies of the exams and any corresponding answers via e-mail.
- Send exhibits required for the exam that are not included -- such as accompanying maps or statutes – to Laura Ross so they may be scanned and placed on the intranet. Please obtain copyright clearances through Faculty Services prior to sending material protected by copyright.