Place Materials and Exams on Reserve
Touro Law Student Appointed in Leadership Role for the National Black Law Students Association
Posted On April 28, 2016
Touro Law 1L student Rebekah Gordon has been named National Director of Membership for the National...
Touro Law Receives Funds from Suffolk County for Work with Veterans
Posted On April 12, 2016
Touro Law Center received a $9,700 Suffolk County Veterans Marathon grant, which will allow the scho...
Touro Law Student Tatiana Medina Receives Prestigious NYSBA Internship
Posted On April 11, 2016
Touro Law Center is pleased to announce that Tatiana Medina has been selected as a NYSBA Kenneth G....
Place Materials & Exams on Reserve
Any faculty member may place materials on reserve for classes. Cases, selections from books, periodicals, or other materials can be made available to students, so long as the request is in compliance with the copyright laws. Please obtain all copyright clearances through Faculty Services prior to forwarding them.
To place material on reserve:
- Provide a copy or a citation so we can pull the material.
- Complete a copy of the Reserve Request Form.
- Bring materials or requests to a supervisor at the Circulation Desk, leave it in the Public Services mailbox, fax it to 631.761.7158, email it or have it delivered through Faculty Services.
You may post exams online on the Law Center's password protected intranet. Posted exams are easier to locate, eliminate the need to photocopy and are only accessible to faculty, students, and appropriate staff. (Microsoft Word documents are preferred.)
To post exams on the intranet:
- Submit copies of the exams and any corresponding answers via e-mail.
- Send exhibits required for the exam that are not included -- such as accompanying maps or statutes – to Laura Ross so they may be scanned and placed on the intranet. Please obtain copyright clearances through Faculty Services prior to sending material protected by copyright.