Place Materials and Exams on Reserve
Dean Patricia Salkin Named Long Island BRAVA Award Winner
Posted On June 17, 2016
Touro Law Center is proud to announce that Dean Patricia Salkin has been selected as a recipient of...
Edward Lino Earns Nassau County Bar Association Scholarship
Posted On June 10, 2016
Touro Law is pleased to announce that first-year, part-time student Edward Lino was awarded the Nass...
Touro Law Review Issue Published Special Volume on Musician Billy Joel and the Law
Posted On June 8, 2016
Touro Law Review has published a special volume on legendary musician, Billy Joel and the Law, based...
Place Materials & Exams on Reserve
Any faculty member may place materials on reserve for classes. Cases, selections from books, periodicals, or other materials can be made available to students, so long as the request is in compliance with the copyright laws. Please obtain all copyright clearances through Faculty Services prior to forwarding them.
To place material on reserve:
- Provide a copy or a citation so we can pull the material.
- Complete a copy of the Reserve Request Form.
- Bring materials or requests to a supervisor at the Circulation Desk, leave it in the Public Services mailbox, fax it to 631.761.7158, email it or have it delivered through Faculty Services.
You may post exams online on the Law Center's password protected intranet. Posted exams are easier to locate, eliminate the need to photocopy and are only accessible to faculty, students, and appropriate staff. (Microsoft Word documents are preferred.)
To post exams on the intranet:
- Submit copies of the exams and any corresponding answers via e-mail.
- Send exhibits required for the exam that are not included -- such as accompanying maps or statutes – to Laura Ross so they may be scanned and placed on the intranet. Please obtain copyright clearances through Faculty Services prior to sending material protected by copyright.