Touro Law Offers New Concentration in Solo & Small Practice Law
Posted On August 19, 2014
Touro Law Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce a new concentration in Solo & Small Practi...
Touro Law Appoints Director of Diversity and Inclusion
Posted On August 13, 2014
Touro Law Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce that Erica Edwards-O’Neal has been appoi...
Dean Salkin Named Co-Chair of State Bar’s Legal Education and Admission to the Bar Committee
Posted On August 12, 2014
Touro Law Dean Patricia Salkin has been appointed the new co-chair of the New York State Bar Associa...
Place Materials & Exams on Reserve
Any faculty member may place materials on reserve for classes. Cases, selections from books, periodicals, or other materials can be made available to students, so long as the request is in compliance with the copyright laws. Please obtain all copyright clearances through Faculty Services prior to forwarding them.
To place material on reserve:
- Provide a copy or a citation so we can pull the material.
- Complete a copy of the Reserve Request Form.
- Bring materials or requests to a supervisor at the Circulation Desk, leave it in the Public Services mailbox, fax it to 631.761.7158, email it or have it delivered through Faculty Services.
You may post exams online on the Law Center's password protected intranet. Posted exams are easier to locate, eliminate the need to photocopy and are only accessible to faculty, students, and appropriate staff. (Microsoft Word documents are preferred.)
To post exams on the intranet:
- Submit copies of the exams and any corresponding answers via e-mail.
- Send exhibits required for the exam that are not included -- such as accompanying maps or statutes – to Laura Ross so they may be scanned and placed on the intranet. Please obtain copyright clearances through Faculty Services prior to sending material protected by copyright.