Place Materials and Exams on Reserve
Touro Law Names Acting Associate Dean for Student Services
Posted On January 17, 2017
Dean Harry Ballan has announced that Visiting Professor of Law Laura Dooley will serve as Acting Ass...
Touro Law Student Receives Prestigious Elder Law Scholarship
Posted On January 4, 2017
Touro Law student Jessica Klersy has been awarded the Joel K. Asarch Scholarship of New York State B...
Touro Law Positioned as Leader in Aging and Longevity Law
Posted On December 1, 2016
Touro Law Center Dean Harry Ballan is pleased to announce the New York State Education Department ha...
Place Materials & Exams on Reserve
Any faculty member may place materials on reserve for classes. Cases, selections from books, periodicals, or other materials can be made available to students, so long as the request is in compliance with the copyright laws. Please obtain all copyright clearances through Faculty Services prior to forwarding them.
To place material on reserve:
- Provide a copy or a citation so we can pull the material.
- Complete a copy of the Reserve Request Form.
- Bring materials or requests to a supervisor at the Circulation Desk, leave it in the Public Services mailbox, fax it to 631.761.7158, email it or have it delivered through Faculty Services.
You may post exams online on the Law Center's password protected intranet. Posted exams are easier to locate, eliminate the need to photocopy and are only accessible to faculty, students, and appropriate staff. (Microsoft Word documents are preferred.)
To post exams on the intranet:
- Submit copies of the exams and any corresponding answers via e-mail.
- Send exhibits required for the exam that are not included -- such as accompanying maps or statutes – to Laura Ross so they may be scanned and placed on the intranet. Please obtain copyright clearances through Faculty Services prior to sending material protected by copyright.