Graduation - Sunday, May 26, 2013
Graduation Packet Overview
- List of Important Deadlines – You are responsible to know and abide by these dates.
- Graduation Schedule/Contact Information Sheet – Summary of Graduation Day events – when and where you need to be! This list also includes contact information: important phone numbers and helpful website addresses.
- Graduation General Information – Explanation of Graduation Day events and ceremony details.
- Click here for PDF packet
- Monday, April 8, 2013
- Extra invitations available in the Registrar’s Office – room 305.
- Notify the Registrar’s Office if you need extra tickets. (No later than Friday, April 26)
- Notify the Registrar’s Office if you will have a guest(s) in a wheelchair. (No later than Friday, April 26)
- Friday, April 19, 2013
- Notify the Registrar’s Office if there are errors or omissions in the lists of graduate names and degree information, or prior academic awards enclosed in the graduation packet.
- If a family member is participating as a "guest hooder" please confirm, with the Registrar's Office, that we have the necessary information to order a cap and gown for them. An email works best so we are assured of the proper spelling of the name, height, degree and degree granting institution.
- Notify the Registrar's Office of the name of the professor you would like to have "hood" you.
- Monday, April 29, 2013
- Pick up extra tickets from the Registrar’s Office
- Monday – Thursday, May 13– 16, 2013
- Graduates pick up Caps and Gowns – Touro Law Center Bookstore