New Scholarship Created for Latin American Law Student Association Member at Touro Law
Posted On April 8, 2014
Touro Law Center is pleased to announce the Luis Pagan Leadership Scholarship, has been endowed by t...
North Shore-LIJ Endows $200,000 Scholarship/Fellowship Fund at Touro Law Center
Posted On April 3, 2014
The North Shore-LIJ Health System’s Foundation and Law & Psychiatry Institute have establi...
Touro Law to Commemorate Holocaust Remembrance Day
Posted On April 2, 2014
Touro Law is pleased to announce that in honor of Yom Hashoah, Holocaust Remembrance Da...
Touro Law Center
225 Eastview Drive/Room 301
Central Islip, NY 11722
Telephone: (631) 761-7010
Fax: (631) email@example.com Staff
George Justice, Asst. Dean for Admissions
Susan Thompson, Director of Enrollment
Angela Nowicke, Assistant
Marie Giani, Assistant
Pat Kothe, Clerk
The admissions process seeks to identify applicants who show an ability to pursue the study of law successfully and to make an important contribution to the Law Center's educational program and to the legal profession. While significant weight is attached to a student's undergraduate cumulative grade point average and Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score(s), the selection process is not strictly mathematical and includes evaluation of:
- Undergraduate major and course selection
- Trend of undergraduate grades
- Rigor of undergraduate institution
- Writing ability (Personal Statement and the LSAT Writing Sample(s))
- Successful graduate study, where applicable
- Professional experience and achievement, where applicable
- Personal qualities of integrity and a commitment to public service
- Letters of recommendation from persons with direct knowledge of the
individual's intellectual ability, aptitude, and character.
- Requirements: U.S. Applicants
- Requirements: Non U.S. Applicants
- Application Procedure
- Dual Degree Programs