Touro Law Announces Two-Year Accelerated J.D. Program
Posted On March 5, 2014
Touro Law Center is pleased to announce the creation of a new two-year accelerated J.D. program. Thi...
Touro Law Announces New Clinics to Address Immigration, Criminal Law and Bankruptcy
Posted On March 4, 2014
Touro Law Center is pleased to announce new and revamped clinical programs that since this fall resu...
Robin Hood Foundation Awards $42K Grant to Touro Law
Posted On February 20, 2014
Touro Law Center is pleased to announce that it has received a grant in the amount of $42,000 from t...
Touro Law Center
225 Eastview Drive/Room 301
Central Islip, NY 11722
Telephone: (631) 761-7010
Fax: (631) email@example.com Staff
George Justice, Asst. Dean for Admissions
Susan Thompson, Director of Enrollment
Angela Nowicke, Assistant
Marie Giani, Assistant
Pat Kothe, Clerk
The admissions process seeks to identify applicants who show an ability to pursue the study of law successfully and to make an important contribution to the Law Center's educational program and to the legal profession. While significant weight is attached to a student's undergraduate cumulative grade point average and Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score(s), the selection process is not strictly mathematical and includes evaluation of:
- Undergraduate major and course selection
- Trend of undergraduate grades
- Rigor of undergraduate institution
- Writing ability (Personal Statement and the LSAT Writing Sample(s))
- Successful graduate study, where applicable
- Professional experience and achievement, where applicable
- Personal qualities of integrity and a commitment to public service
- Letters of recommendation from persons with direct knowledge of the
individual's intellectual ability, aptitude, and character.
- Requirements: U.S. Applicants
- Requirements: Non U.S. Applicants
- Application Procedure
- Dual Degree Programs