Professor Gary Shaw Appointed Interim Director of Touro Law’s Center for Innovation in Business, Law & Technology
Posted On July 14, 2014
Touro Law Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce that Professor Gary Shaw will serve as the Inter...
Professor Rodger Citron Appointed New Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Posted On June 30, 2014
Touro Law Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce that Rodger Citron will serve as Associate Dea...
Schwartzapfel Lawyers P.C. Establish Scholarship at Touro Law
Posted On June 24, 2014
Touro Law Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce the Schwartzapfel Lawyers PC scholarship. The...
Touro Law Center
225 Eastview Drive/Room 301
Central Islip, NY 11722
Telephone: (631) 761-7010
Fax: (631) firstname.lastname@example.org Staff
George Justice, Asst. Dean for Admissions
Susan Thompson, Director of Enrollment
Angela Nowicke, Assistant
Marie Giani, Assistant
Pat Kothe, Clerk
The admissions process seeks to identify applicants who show an ability to pursue the study of law successfully and to make an important contribution to the Law Center's educational program and to the legal profession. While significant weight is attached to a student's undergraduate cumulative grade point average and Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score(s), the selection process is not strictly mathematical and includes evaluation of:
- Undergraduate major and course selection
- Trend of undergraduate grades
- Rigor of undergraduate institution
- Writing ability (Personal Statement and the LSAT Writing Sample(s))
- Successful graduate study, where applicable
- Professional experience and achievement, where applicable
- Personal qualities of integrity and a commitment to public service
- Letters of recommendation from persons with direct knowledge of the
individual's intellectual ability, aptitude, and character.
- Requirements: U.S. Applicants
- Requirements: Non U.S. Applicants
- Application Procedure
- Dual Degree Programs