New Adjunct Professors Announced at Touro Law
Posted On January 20, 2015
Touro Law Center Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce four new outstanding adjunct professors...
Touro Law Announces Two New Scholarships
Posted On December 11, 2014
Touro Law Center is pleased to announce two newly created $25,000 scholarships for Touro Law student...
Touro Law Receives $75K Grant from the Robin Hood Relief Fund
Posted On November 20, 2014
Touro Law Center is pleased to announce that it has received a $75,000 grant from the Robin Hood Rel...
Touro Law Center
225 Eastview Drive/Room 301
Central Islip, NY 11722
Telephone: (631) 761-7010
Fax: (631) firstname.lastname@example.org Staff
George Justice, Asst. Dean for Admissions
Susan Thompson, Director of Enrollment
Angela Nowicke, Assistant
Marie Giani, Assistant
The admissions process seeks to identify applicants who show an ability to pursue the study of law successfully and to make an important contribution to the Law Center's educational program and to the legal profession. While significant weight is attached to a student's undergraduate cumulative grade point average and Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score(s), the selection process is not strictly mathematical and includes evaluation of:
- Undergraduate major and course selection
- Trend of undergraduate grades
- Rigor of undergraduate institution
- Writing ability (Personal Statement and the LSAT Writing Sample(s))
- Successful graduate study, where applicable
- Professional experience and achievement, where applicable
- Personal qualities of integrity and a commitment to public service
- Letters of recommendation from persons with direct knowledge of the
individual's intellectual ability, aptitude, and character.
- Requirements: U.S. Applicants
- Requirements: Non U.S. Applicants
- Application Procedure
- Dual Degree Programs