Touro Law to Host Panel on Pros and Cons of Marijuana Legalization in New York State
Posted On October 23, 2014
Touro Law Center will host a Marijuana Symposium titled “Legalize, Decriminalize or Penalize?...
Touro Law Hosts Domestic Violence & Human Trafficking Program
Posted On October 14, 2014
Touro Law Center will host a Domestic Violence & Trafficking Program on Tuesday, October 14, 201...
Touro Law Names Eight Leaders in Law and Business to Board of Governors
Posted On September 30, 2014
Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce the appointment of eight new members to the Touro Law Ce...
Touro Law Center
225 Eastview Drive/Room 301
Central Islip, NY 11722
Telephone: (631) 761-7010
Fax: (631) email@example.com Staff
George Justice, Asst. Dean for Admissions
Susan Thompson, Director of Enrollment
Angela Nowicke, Assistant
Marie Giani, Assistant
The admissions process seeks to identify applicants who show an ability to pursue the study of law successfully and to make an important contribution to the Law Center's educational program and to the legal profession. While significant weight is attached to a student's undergraduate cumulative grade point average and Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score(s), the selection process is not strictly mathematical and includes evaluation of:
- Undergraduate major and course selection
- Trend of undergraduate grades
- Rigor of undergraduate institution
- Writing ability (Personal Statement and the LSAT Writing Sample(s))
- Successful graduate study, where applicable
- Professional experience and achievement, where applicable
- Personal qualities of integrity and a commitment to public service
- Letters of recommendation from persons with direct knowledge of the
individual's intellectual ability, aptitude, and character.
- Requirements: U.S. Applicants
- Requirements: Non U.S. Applicants
- Application Procedure
- Dual Degree Programs