Touro Law Names New Director of Alumni and Donor Relations
Posted On December 18, 2013
Touro Law Center Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce the appointment of Jacqueline Duodu-Burbridg...
Touro Law Welcomes Joe Walz as Assistant Director of Academic Development and Bar Programs
Posted On November 25, 2013
Touro Law Center Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce that Joe Walz has been appointed as Assistan...
Touro Law Announces Carter DeLuca IBLT Entrepreneurship Assistance Fellow
Posted On November 20, 2013
Touro Law Center Dean Patricia Salkin announced the selection of third year student Ale...
Touro Law Center
225 Eastview Drive/Room 301
Central Islip, NY 11722
Telephone: (631) 761-7010
Fax: (631) email@example.com Staff
George Justice, Asst. Dean for Admissions
Susan Thompson, Director of Enrollment
Angela Nowicke, Assistant
Marie Giani, Assistant
Pat Kothe, Clerk
The admissions process seeks to identify applicants who show an ability to pursue the study of law successfully and to make an important contribution to the Law Center's educational program and to the legal profession. While significant weight is attached to a student's undergraduate cumulative grade point average and Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score(s), the selection process is not strictly mathematical and includes evaluation of:
- Undergraduate major and course selection
- Trend of undergraduate grades
- Rigor of undergraduate institution
- Writing ability (Personal Statement and the LSAT Writing Sample(s))
- Successful graduate study, where applicable
- Professional experience and achievement, where applicable
- Personal qualities of integrity and a commitment to public service
- Letters of recommendation from persons with direct knowledge of the
individual's intellectual ability, aptitude, and character.
- Requirements: U.S. Applicants
- Requirements: Non U.S. Applicants
- Application Procedure
- Dual Degree Programs