Touro Law First Year Students Enter the First Portal To Practice
Posted On September 11, 2014
Touro Law Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce that first-year students will participate in a...
Touro Law To Host Documentary Screening and Q&A
Posted On September 2, 2014
Touro Law Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce a screening of the new documentary Brothers of...
Professor Deseriee Kennedy Named Kermit Gitenstein Distinguished Professor of Health Law & Policy
Posted On August 28, 2014
Touro Law Dean Patricia Salkin is pleased to announce that Professor Deseriee Kennedy has been named...
Touro Law Center
225 Eastview Drive/Room 301
Central Islip, NY 11722
Telephone: (631) 761-7010
Fax: (631) email@example.com Staff
George Justice, Asst. Dean for Admissions
Susan Thompson, Director of Enrollment
Angela Nowicke, Assistant
Marie Giani, Assistant
The admissions process seeks to identify applicants who show an ability to pursue the study of law successfully and to make an important contribution to the Law Center's educational program and to the legal profession. While significant weight is attached to a student's undergraduate cumulative grade point average and Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score(s), the selection process is not strictly mathematical and includes evaluation of:
- Undergraduate major and course selection
- Trend of undergraduate grades
- Rigor of undergraduate institution
- Writing ability (Personal Statement and the LSAT Writing Sample(s))
- Successful graduate study, where applicable
- Professional experience and achievement, where applicable
- Personal qualities of integrity and a commitment to public service
- Letters of recommendation from persons with direct knowledge of the
individual's intellectual ability, aptitude, and character.
- Requirements: U.S. Applicants
- Requirements: Non U.S. Applicants
- Application Procedure
- Dual Degree Programs