Faculty Awards for Law School Graduates | Long Island, NY
The following awards are given at Commencement Exercises:
- Valedictorian: The Highest Cumulative Grade Point Average, Full-time and Part-time Divisions.
- Salutatorian: The Second Highest Cumulative Grade Point Average, Full-time and Part-time Divisions.
- Dean’s Award for Outstanding Leadership and Overall Academic Excellence.
- Exceptional Contribution to the Growth of the Law School.
- Exemplary Contributions to the Quality of Student Life.
- Exceptional Service to the Public and the Community.
- Best Paper by a Graduating Student (published or unpublished).
- Service to the Bar.
- LL.M. Outstanding Academic Achievement Award.
Fill out my online form.