Created in 1984, the Alumni Association is an integral part of the Touro Law Center Community. The mission of the Association is to foster strong bonds between alumni, students and the school to create a network with fellow graduates who remain engaged in the life of the law school and to help shape the future through the Association’s programs and services.
The Association hosts events throughout the year, including the Annual Winter Alumni Reception and Alumni Association CLE Programs and also helps to sponsor the Alumni Association Academic Achievement Graduation Award.
Benefits of Membership
Membership is $25 annually – free for the first year to new graduates – and includes:
- Alumni Association Identification Card
- Law Library membership
- The Law Library’s public access Westlaw database
- Use of more than 462,000 volumes and volume equivalents
- Access to two state-of-the art computer labs
- Use of most of the library’s subscription database
- Discounts to Touro Law Center’s CLE programs
- Discounts to the Annual Winter Alumni Reception
- Touro Law Barnes and Noble Bookstore Discounts
- Free Transcripts
- Free Audited Classes (subject to availability)
- Membership in the Working Advantage Program offering ticket, travel and shopping discounts
- Become a member. Click here for Alumni Association Membership Form.
Questions? Please contact the Alumni Office at 631.761.7063 or email@example.com.