Get Involved: Volunteer Opportunities
One of the most valuable gifts alumni can give to Touro Law Center is the gift of time. Alumni volunteers play a critical role in the success of our programs and initiatives: providing students with mentors and career links, raising funds through special events and reunion programs, and helping to guide our institution through the dedicated Executive Board of our Alumni Association.
By volunteering your time and expertise, you help to strengthen the school and provide opportunities to inform, engage, mentor and serve. There are a myriad of opportunities for you to help:
- Participate as a class representative
- Mentor a Touro Law student
- Help judge the Bainbridge Moot Court Competition
- Host an intern or extern
- Hire a Touro Law student
- Join an event committee
- Attend a law school forum in your area
- Participate as a guest speaker in our alumni-student roundtable discussions.