Study Room Reservations
We are now using an online system to reserve study rooms.
Click www.tourolaw.edu/studyroom to reserve a study room.
Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance using this system.
- The Gould Law Library has 14 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Use our online system (click the link above) to reserve a room from a computer or from your mobile phone.
- Please be sure to view your confirmation e-mail and click the link to finalize your reservation.
- If you do not do so within 15 minutes, your reservation will be lost.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.