Study Room Reservations
Use our online system to reserve a study room. Please visit the Circulation Desk if you need assistance.
- The Gould Law Library has 16 study rooms for individual or group study.
- Upon making the reservation, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with a link to cancel. Please cancel the reservation if you do not plan on using the room.
- Reservations are taken up to 24 hours in advance.
- Limit of one reservation per student per day.
- Reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours in a row.
- All study rooms are "Quiet Conversation" areas.
- For further instructions and guidelines, please read the directions on our online system.
Students who have not informed Touro that they have been vaccinated must wear a mask on campus and maintain a social distance of three (3) feet from other individuals. Once you have informed Touro that you have been vaccinated, you may be on campus without a mask.