J.D./M.B.A. Touro Graduate School of Business
The Touro J.D./M.B.A. allows you to focus on law school and then acquire the business skills needed to advance in the business of law, whether you plan to be a sole practitioner, practice corporate law, or advance to a partner role in a law practice. You save a year of study and tuition compared to a traditional MBA program.
Law school students take a business track representing 12 credits of business related courses already in the law school curriculum and offered at the campus in Central Islip. Then the 3 semesters at the Touro Graduate School of Business in the heart of New York City’s financial district cover the core MBA curriculum.
Law Center students can choose 12 credits of business-related courses
- LAW 659 Selected Topics in Corporate Law: Garage to IPO
- LAW 664 Corporate Finance
- LAW 696 Interviewing, Negotiating & Counseling
- LAW 712 Accounting for Lawyers
- LAW 716 Law Practice Management
- LAW 762 International Business Transactions
- LAW 768 Business Planning
- LAW 770 / 771 Business Organizations I & II
- LAW 817 Cyberlaw
- LAW 851 Small Business and Not-for-Profit Corporation Clinic
- LAW 870 Entrepreneurship & the Law
- LAW 983 Health Care Law
- LAW 993 Workplace Law in Global Context
Fill out my online form.