Employment Search Resources
ABA Career Counsel - http://www.abalcc.org/ - This is the ABA's central source for online information on finding the right job and maximizing your career, job postings, tools and links to career-related resources.
NALP (The National Association of Law Placement) – http://www.nalp.org is the professional organization for Legal Career Service Offices and Recruiters. Members include ABA-accredited law schools, such as Touro Law Center, as well as law firms, governmental agencies, corporations and public interest organizations. NALP publishes many excellent resources. The NALP Directory of Legal Employers can be accessed online at http://www.nalpdirectory.com/
Below are resources to conduct law firm research, view law firm profiles, and classified ads in New York and across the country, as well as obtain information about legal specialties and job search advice.
- Findlaw Career Center – http://careers.findlaw.com/
- Law Guru - http://www.lawguru.com/answers/legal_directory
- Law.Com Law Jobs - https://lawjobs.com/
- LegalStaff.Com Legal Career Center - http://www.legalstaff.com - Can search a nationwide database for legal jobs.
- Martindale Law Directory – http://www.martindale.com
- Vault Reports – http://www.vault.com