Charles A. Reich Conference
Charles A. Reich looms large in the history of American law and society of the second half of the twentieth century. His law review article “The New Property” not only influenced Supreme Court case law, but continues today to inform how Property and Constitutional Law are taught. His best-selling book The Greening of America explained the 1960s counterculture. The conference examined his life’s work and how it influenced the law.
Speakers and presenters included:
- The Hon. Guido Calabresi, Senior Circuit Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, Yale Law School
- Harold Hongju Koh, Yale Law School
- John Q. Barrett, St. John’s Law School
- Ray Brescia, Albany Law School
- Rodger D. Citron, Touro Law Center
- Doug Kysar, Yale Law School
- Gillian Metzger, Columbia Law School
- Judith Resnik, Yale Law School
- Sarah Seo, Iowa Law School
- Karen Tani, Berkeley Law School
Fill out my online form.