How to Make A Payment
Upon registering for courses, students accept full responsibility to pay all tuition, fees, and/or other costs incurred or assessed as a result of such registration. Students are responsible for ensuring that all their accounts are paid on time and in full. All students have 24 hour access to their account activity, making payments, enrolling in payment plans and direct deposit on our online payment portal TouchNet.
How to make a payment:
1. Log onto the Touro One Portal.
2. Click the Financial Services tab on the left side of the page.
3. Click Access TouchNet under the Office of the Bursar section.
4. Select My Account.
5. Select Applicable Terms and Verify Amount.
6. Select Date and Continue.
7. Select Payment Method.
8. Enter your credit card, checking or savings account information and Select “Continue.”
9. Review payment and click Schedule Payment.
10. A message will be sent that states “Thank you, you have successfully scheduled your payment(s) for MM/DD/YY.”
Payment methods accepted through TouchNet include all major credit cards or by E-Check using a checking account. Please be advised that payments on student accounts made online by credit or debit card will be charged a 2.95% non-refundable convenience fee by our third-party provider, TouchNet® Pay Path.
*Students can avoid this fee by simply choosing to pay with our electronic check (E-check) option. To pay by E-check, log into your online student account, select electronic check for your method of payment and provide your bank routing number and account number.
The Office of the Bursar is committed to guarding our students from unlawful acts of identity theft. The College takes very seriously the privacy rights of students, including the protection of personal credit card and bank account information.
If you are an Authorized User (other than the student) log in here: https://secure.touchnet.net/C21513_tsa/web/login.jsp
The bank account holder must have knowledge and authorize this transaction. To authorize a third party, such as a parent or spouse, to access the student’s TouchNet account and make a payment on his/her behalf, select "Authorize Payers," then select "Add New." Enter the authorized payer's name and email address, then create a username and password. The authorized payer will receive the TouchNet link and their personal username and login information via email.