Annual Earth Day CLE
Sponsored by Touro Law's Land Use & Sustainable Law Institute
Friday, April 21
VIRTUAL PROGRAM offering 2 NY CLE Professional Practice Credits
FOUR VIRTUAL SESSIONS:
Tuesday, February 7 and Wednesday, February 8
Tuesday, February 14 and Wednesday, February 15
This Annual Land Use Institute program is designed for attorneys, professional planners, and government officials involved in land use planning, zoning, permitting, property development, conservation and environmental protection, and related litigation. It not only addresses and analyzes the state-of-the-art efforts by government to manage land use and development, but also presents the key issues faced by property owners and developers in obtaining necessary governmental approvals.
This outstanding program features:
- Preeminent faculty of practitioners and academics who provide nationwide perspective without losing sight of state-specific issues.
- Critical review and analysis of the most important new cases;
- Practice-oriented discussion of basics and “hot” topics;
- Guidance on routine and complex procedural issues; and
- Substantial high-quality and well-researched course materials.
Conference videos and program are available for viewing.
8:30-11:00 am via Zoom
Check out the conference video here.
35th Annual Land Use Conference *VIRTUAL EVENT*
For conference videos, click here.